* Don’t sleep with your yoga jewelry. Store in dry, clean place.
* Never try to force your mala over your wrist.
* Don’t shower with your yoga jewelry. Contact with water will make your jewelry eventually break, especially if strung on stretch cord.
* Don’t expose to salt water.
* Don’t expose to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine, detergents or lotions and perfumes with chemicals and fragrance. Chemicals will erode the finish of your gemstone.
* Avoid wearing your yoga jewelry in any activity where there might be high impact. A blow can damage and crack the stones. Never throw a gemstone on a hard surface, like a marble kitchen counter or glass table.
* Don’t use jewelry cleaner or clean with water, just wipe off with damp cloth if you need to clean it.
* Gemstones can fade if exposed to strong sun.
* Keep gemstone jewelry out of reach of children.
* A tassel will break if someone pulls hard on it.
* Same rules as gemstone beads, don’t sleep, shower, swim or expose to chemicals.
* All wood beads will darken with time, and become a bit glossier from contact with skin. The more you wear them the more beautiful patina they will get.
* If your mala or bracelets starts to look dry, don’t try to wash or rub with oils. Just start wearing it more. The oil from your skin is all they need.
* To bring back the scent of Sandalwood beads, just store in a zip lock bag over night. That’s it!
* Avoid contact with oils directly on the beads.
RE-STRING YOUR MALA
Eventually all malas will need to be re-strung. And just know that if and when your mala breaks it just symbolizes a broken karmic cycle. It’s a sign to bring new intentions into your life as your current ones no longer serve you. If your mala breaks within the first month after shipment, I will restring it for free. After that I will restring your mala for a $35 fee + shipping. Just contact me to get my shipping address.
- Restring mala and rosary mala fee $35 + shipping
- Restring chain necklace fee $5 + shipping
- Restring bracelets fee $5 + shipping